Sunday 19 August 2012

Examples of funny errors in emails



I got the mail. It was in the spasm box.

--------------------------------------------------

hello Madam

As per AICET, the following reference is complassory,

Total Volume - For per Branch - 500 Vol, i.e - for 4 branch- 2000 volume must be,

Total Title - For per Branch - 100 Title, i.e - for 4 branch- 400 Title  must be,

Hope that, This information helps you.


--------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Mam,
we have got your mail.But not yet opened.So when we will open the same you will get the response of your mail.

Principal,
Gulmohar school

-------------------------------

Dear Sir,

I have completed three months in the company as per my contractual agreement I am allotted one leave after the first three months. I would like to take my first leave this month on the 19th of October 2009.

The convenience caused by my absence is deeply regretted. 



-----------------------------------------------------

Email from an Institute expressing regret over non-payment of membership fee

"Aapnee tow jaanen, we are a govt organisation. That is why we are lating…."



------------------------------------------------------

At the end of a message I often send "Best Regards" with my name at the end. Two times now I have sent the following when typing in a hurry;

"Best Retards"

-------------------------------------------------------

I have sent a few emails like "please find attached the report on the....." and then forget the attachment. Its OK when I realised straight away and resent it, but once I did this and then went away on holiday for 2 weeks. I came back to loads of emails from people saying "WHERE IS THE ATTACHMENT?

I haven't done this for a while. I've learnt from my mistakes...

------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment