Wednesday 1 February 2012

Mail from an English Course Participant



Dear Miss Poulomi:

I am sorry that I had to go to Bokaro tomorrow,and have some job there for about 4 days.It is a big project Bokaro Steel Plant, tens of our equipment are working there, our customer and my company are attaching top importance to this China-India project and plan to achieve more as much as possible before the rain season. thought I am eager to complete my english class as well as improve my english level, I still need to serve my company and duty first.
For the last 2 months, I have a lot of job in Jharsuguda Orrisa, normally I went on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday moring and come back the same day evening in order to catch my British Council english lessions.
So can you think of that and kindly hope you can help to award me the certificate.

thanks & regards

sing ding

No comments:

Post a Comment