Wednesday 1 February 2012

'Out of the Box' - Resume Blunders Volume 2



All good things come to an end with strong exception to the huge stock of hilarious linguistic lapses. I have volumes to publish on funny errors that ornament CVs and accompanying letters. Here's volume 2 of my priceless collection.

  • "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both (!!) for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post. 
  • "I would be prepared to meet with you at your earliest convenience to discuss what I can do to your company." 
  • "It is my professional objective to obtain a position which allows me to make use of my commuter skills." 
  • "Enclosed is my resume for your viewing pleasure." 
  • "You are privileged to receive my resume." 
  • "10 years of experience in financail budgiting and Transactions rigistering." 
  • "I'm submitting the attached copy of my resume for your consumption." 
  • Skills: "Grate communication skills." 
  • "Responsibilities included recruiting, screening, interviewing and executing final candidates." 
  • "My intensity and focus are at inordinately high levels, and my ability to complete projects on time is unspeakable." 
  • "Experienced in all faucets of accounting."
Watch out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment