Saturday 31 March 2012

4 Letters in a Blog



Letter from an OZ aspirant

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much that you  inform me by mail. Really I am much worry for ENLTS course. Without this course my Australia tour totally stoped last two years. Please help me other ways.
 I am very appreciate with you,

With Regards,

Wakil Hussain




Letter from someone who's just back from Europe

Hi,

How are you? am perfectly alright. You know what am I, I Madhu Pal. A student of E-learning course. I hope you don't forget me. It's have been long day we can't say hello or how are you. I came back from my Europe tour. It was really mindblowing. Vedhika Mam my father met you in British council office. He given you my Charles Walles form. Are you got it? Can you put it the right place of this form? Kindly you can tell me? 






Letter from a library member

Dear Mr Bhattacharya
In response to your letter written on 5th February for renew membership.

I do not want for closing my membership no. I am very glad for making a relationship with the UK’s international organisation registered in England as a charity.

Thank you to give discount offer. But after build my future plan for going England I have to go your office for collection the serious offering.






Regrate Letter


We had dispatched a DD dtd 04/01/07 amounting Rs6000/- rupees for renewal for our membership. Till now I have not received the receipt.Kindly arrange the same as soon as possible.

It is a matter of grate regrate that our Chairman Prof.Surya pottanaik who is the founder of this institution, He is now no more with us.He left us for ever. So all the correspodence should  name of the Institution or Sr.Liibrarian Mr M Mohapotra.(Library oncharge)









No comments:

Post a Comment